Don’t get caught worrying about being pregnant near Crystal City, MO before you are sure. A missed period is the most common indication, but it doesn’t necessarily mean you are pregnant.
Common symptoms include:
- Late period
- Tender or swollen breasts
- Frequent urination
- Nausea or vomiting
- Lightheadedness or fainting
- Food cravings or aversions
- Darkening of the nipples
Are you having some of these symptoms?
We can staff can provide lab-certified pregnancy testing free of charge. You will have the test results during your appointment.
Commonly Asked Questions
How accurate is the test?
Our tests are laboratory rated. They can detect the hCG pregnancy hormone as early as the day before your first missed period. The test is more than 99.9% accurate.
Can I have a retest if my test is negative and my period doesn’t start?
Yes, you may be rescheduled for a repeat test. The hCG hormone doubles every 2.2 days during the first three months of pregnancy.
Should I see a doctor if I have a second negative test and have not started my period?
If you have concerns about missed periods and your pregnancy test continues to be negative, you should see your healthcare provider for assessment.
What/Who do I need to bring to my appointment?
All we ask is that you bring a valid ID. Friends and/or family will be asked to wait in the lobby until after your test for your privacy and the privacy of the other patients. They may join you, if you wish, after the test is run and you are given the results, then we will be happy to answer any questions they may have and speak with them about your options.
We are Proven.
- Our Center utilizes the highest level of staff, services and technology.
- Pregnancy verification uses the latest in testing for pregnancy–all free of cost.
- All Centers are staffed by trained personnel.
We are Women-Focused.
- You are the most important person in the room.
- You will be treated with respect and care.
- Your confidentiality will be protected.