Hand 'n Hand Temporary Guidelines Coronavirus (Covid-9)
Effective 3-23-2020 until further notice. Subject to change as required.
At this time, Hand 'n Hand is making efforts to minimize exposure and reduce transmission of the Coronavirus to our clients and staff.
DO NOT come to our office if you have symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath
DO NOT come to our office if you have traveled to a high risk area known to have COVID-9
DO NOT come to our office if you have a known exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-9
We will continue to accept new clients for pregnancy tests with ultrasound confirmation by appointment only. To schedule an appointment during office hours, call (636) 464-8400. After hours you can schedule a test with ultrasound confirmation by calling or texting (314) 313-1794.
NOTE: Medical clients will have their temperature checked with an infrared touchless thermometer prior to receiving services. Temperature must be less than 99.5 to continue with medical services.
If you need to speak with someone regarding an unplanned pregnancy, please call or text (314) 313-1794 for immediate assistance.
Material Needs clients
- Material needs assistance will be outside pick-up only. No face-to-face contact between clients and volunteers.
- Material needs assistance will be limited to essentials (diapers, wipes, formula, food, toiletries, medicines) as available.
- We recommend you call ahead to be sure that we are still open and have the items you need.
- When you arrive, remain in your car and call (636) 464-8400 with your requested needs.
- Your requested items will be placed on the bench outside our door with your name on the bag/bags.
- Once the volunteer has gone back into the building, you may retrieve your items. Be sure to only take the bag/bags with your name.
- If you are ill and need to send someone in your place, call and let us know who is coming to pick up your needs.
At this time, monthly Get Connected classes are cancelled until further notice.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience.
Request an Appointment
The education on this website is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional counseling, medical or prenatal care. Please note, our center does not perform nor refer for abortions.